|SkinPEP Hydra-Sun Defence SPF 30 day cream: outstanding|
sun cream which leave no residue, non-greasy and creates
a perfect canvas for make-up
Thank God, SkinPep sent me a lot of samples of almost every product that they have in their range. They are a great brand, but SkinPEP Hydra-Sun Defence SPF 30 mineral sunscreen moisture boost day cream left the best impression. I have been looking for a product like this for a long time and I have been using sun creams with high SPF that I absolutely hate, simply due to having bad luck and not coming across anything else similar to the mentioned product. I only have a small sample of 7ml, so it won't last me very long, but I am definitely buying this sunscreen day cream again very soon.
So, what exactly do I love about SkinPEP SPF 30 sun cream?
|Non-greasy formula leaves skin tone with no cast|
- It has high sun protection, i.e., SPF 30.
- It protects skin from the full spectrum of rays.
- It feels absolutely wonderful on skin - non-greasy, makes skin look glowing and flawless.
- SkinPep Hydra-Sun Defence creates a perfect canvas for any make-up, which is not the case with most of the other sun creams with high protection.
- It's not just a sun cream, it's a moisture boost day cream which leaves skin tone with no white cast.
- Paraben free, alcohol free, perfume free, hypo-allergenic.
Price: £5.99 for a 7ml tube, £34.99 for a 70ml tube.
I would love if they had the same one with SPF 50 for those super hot days that we occasionally get even here in London (hint hint...).
Are you a regular user of sun creams? Which SPF and which brand sun protection do you use? What qualities in a sunscreen are important to you?