|Cuisinart Compact Juicer|
I have only used the mentioned device once, so I won't be able to comment on its long term reliability, however, there are a few things that I can tell.
|Cuisinart Compact Juicer's parts|
Here are my few observations:
- It's very easy to assemble.
- Easy to wash. It doesn't have thousands of small parts that make washing difficult, thus, putting us off juicing all together.
- Juices fruit and vegetables very well.
- Pulp comes out quite hard, which means it doesn't waste lots of apples, pears, oranges and so on, which is what my old juicer does.
- It has an adjustable flow spout which stops the juice from running in case you have to remove the pitcher.
- The instructions manual comes with a bunch of recipes for you to try out.
- From instructions I gathered that it was supposed to come with a brush that makes cleaning of the machine easier, however, my device didn't have it. It's not a big deal though as I have my own way to clean a juicer and plenty of brushes that do the job very well. I'm going to share how I do it at the end of the post.
- There is one negative point for me though. The juicer has too small juice pitcher (500ml). I tend to make drinks for myself and my two children, so I would have to stop the electric drink maker, pour the juice out, put the pitcher back under the machine and finish juicing. It's not a deal breaker and I guess for people who only make one average sized glass for themselves the container will be more than enough.
A few details from the instructions manual
I have not bothered to type all the info from the manual, however, in the pictures below you will see the following information:
- Product description.
- Some of the safety cautions.
- Assembling and dismantling the juicing machine.
- Using the juicer.
- Cleaning and maintenance.
- UK after sales service information.
- A list of recipes that come with the instructions manual.
|Cuisinart Compact Juicer User Manual|
|Cuisinart Compact Juicer's parts and safety cautions|
|Assembling and dismantling, using the device instructions|
|Cleaning and maintenance, UK after sales service information|
|Juice recipe list in Cuisinart Compact Juicer's manual|
Can't make the kids eat fruit and veg? Make them drink it!
All in all, Cuisinart Compact Juicer is a good juicer that I would happily recommend to others. If you don't juice yet, you should really think about it. Juice has lots of benefits and it's really good for kids who don't eat any fruit. If you can't make them eat a carrot, juice it, mix it up with an apple, a pear and they will get their portion of vitamins in a liquid form. For me this is magic as my little girl does not eat any fruit and she only eats one or two types of vegetables that have to be boiled and hidden inside some other food. Giving her a balanced meal can be a bit of a challenge.
Cleaning the juicer may be a piece of cake if you know this awesome trick
Have you tried a Cuisinart Compact Juicer? Which brand device do you have or have had? What is important about this type of machine for you? Do you juice at all?