Why do I like it so much?
- Very light and non-greasy.
- Perfect base for make-up.
- My skin looks fully moisturised and clean, fine lines seem to have become a lot less noticeable.
- Free from parabens, petrochemicals, glycols and synthetic fragrances.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Does not clog pores.
- Massive bottle, low price for the size and quality: 100ml costs £27.95.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- It is packed with natural skin-soothing ingredients that work very well on skin. The cream contains rose hip, wheat germ oils, extracts of aloe vera and rose geranium, as well as vitamins A, E and B1, this light, non-greasy cream allows your skin to feel soothed, healed and moisturised.
- You must try to know what I mean.
- The only con is the SPF. Eternity by Xenca doesn't contain any sun protection, so in summer months you may want to apply sun cream on top of the moisturiser. It will be absolutely perfect for me for winter as I am less fussy about SPF in the cold months.
I will finish my review here and I hope that some of you will try out this moisturiser at some point.
Which moisturiser is your favourite?