|Hand before and after the application|
of Vivalyn Tinted Primer
What do I like about the primer?
- It replaces a foundation, hides redness, evens out skin tone, at the same time giving skin a more subtle and natural look and feel.
- It gives my skin a very subtle natural tan and glow.
- Matches my skin tone very well, but also comes in other shades.
- It's tinted.
- It has broad spectrum SPF 20.
- Convenient to use - it has a nozzle that easily controls the flow of the primer.
- Fragrance and paraben free.
- Nice elegant bottle.
- I love the product!
|Vivalyn Tinted Primer|
What don't I like?
- It came with some information glued to the back of the bottle. You have to remove it to read it. Once it is removed, it leaves nasty looking white paper which doesn't come off. Although things like that don't bother me much, I wanted to bring this to your attention as I know some girls may get upset about the packaging looking less than elegant. The ones who are bothered may want to keep that paper undamaged.
Some other information about Vivalyn Tinted Primer
- There is 36ml of primer in the bottle.
- It costs US$40.
|Before and after Vivalyn Tinted Primer (I only applied to the cheek)|
Would I recommend the product?
- Hell yeah! It makes my skin look beautiful.
Here I reviewed Vivalyn Tinted Primer, which is an awesome product for covering skin in the most natural and subtle way, giving it a beautiful glow. Sometime soon I will review another very good similar product by Younique, it's called BB Flawless Complexion Enhancer, so watch out for the post.