- Hand and body lotion junior Rub it in Why Don't Ya!
- Cuticle and dry skin therapy Super Sav!
- Fortified revitalizing cream In Yo Face!
|Lowen skincare: hand and body lotion, cuticle & dry skin therapy and a face cream|
About Lowen's skincare
- 100% natural
- Cruelty free
- Non-gmo (no genetically modified organisms or products)
- Environmentally conscious products for consumers that want unique products at reasonable prices.
What are these products and what do I think about them?
Lowen's hand and body lotion junior Rub it in Why Don't Ya!
- Hypoallergenic (causing fewer allergic reactions).
- Noncomedogenic (do not block pores, which means it reduces the incidence of acne).
- No added fragrances.
- Minimal preservation.
- Smells like sunflower seeds. I am not a big fan of this smell, but it's not a problem as the lotion goes on my body and I can't feel much of the smell unless I make an effort to smell it. Also, the smell is not strong and goes away quickly.
- Skin feels amazing after application of the lotion, i.e., nice, soft and moisturised.
- Dry skin stops feeling dry and itchy.
- Non greasy, skin feels velvety after application.
- Although the website states that you only need a tiny bit of the lotion, I think I would use it up very quickly if I used it on my whole body. I haven't been using a lot of it so far, mainly on my hands.
- Perfect for hands as hands only need a tiny bit of the lotion.
- Spreads very easily.
- Easily absorbed.
- Price 10.95 CAD (approximately £5.90) for 55g.
- Very nice product, I would recommend.
Lowen's cuticle and dry skin therapy Super Sav!
- Preservative free.
- The dry skin and cuticle therapy feels amazing on my hands - the cuticles soften up and stay soft for ages, longer than after application of any other product I have used so far.
- Amazing smell. It is claimed that this smell is the consequence of having coconut and orange oils in the product.
- Currently advertised as a bum cream and this product was simply renamed into a cuticle and dry therapy cream. I wish I didn't know that! :)
- It is hard to squeeze the cream out of the tube, but the product is worth it.
- Price 17.95 CAD (approximately £9.70) for 90g.
- My favourite product! I would highly recommend.
Lowen's fortified revitalizing cream In Yo Face!
- Minimal preservation.
- Too runny, squirts when opened.
- Feels greasy on face and the greasiness seems to stay.
- Smells fairly nice when I try to smell from the bottle, but it smells like grease and sunflower seeds when on my face. The smell seems to stay. I don't like the smell.
- I am not a fan of this product, so I offered it to my husband to try it out, but he didn't like it either for the same reasons.
- The good news is that the creator of the skincare brand is still working on this cream and he is making amendments depending on the feedback he gets from people like me, so maybe after a while this product will become perfect.
- I was also told that people over 50 seem to like the product more than younger people. Generally, older people have drier skin, so I wonder if that could be the reason for why they like it better.
- Price 29.95 CAD (approximately £16.17) for 45g.
- This is the only product that I don't like from Lowen skincare brand. I would not recommend the cream, but it's my opinion only, so others may disagree.
Lowen's is a great skincare brand that has a lot going for it. It's fully natural and only has the absolutely necessary preservatives added to its skincare range. Every tub has a best before date and all products expire this or next year, which makes me believe that they live up to their claims.
Although I don't like the face cream, I hope that this product will be improved in the future to address all those concerns that me and other people may have.