|Top picture: Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme|
Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara applied
on my eyes. Bottom picture: Younique 3D
Long eyelashes have always been a necessity for a glamorous dramatic look. We have all tried various brand mascaras to make our eyelashes look thicker and longer. Some of them deliver better, others worse results.
If you are happy to use false eyelashes then they are probably the most promising solution to longer thicker hair above your eyes, but if you want a bit of drama without glueing any fake stuff, then I may have the right product and the best solution for you.
What do others recommend?
- Using the eyeliner in the water line of your eye to make eyelashes appear longer. My opinion: although this may make the eyelashes look longer, unfortunately, this will compromise the size of your eyes as this method will make your eyes appear smaller. It's up to you whether you want to use this method, but it's probably not for me.
- The second popular solution is to use the eyeliner very tight to the lashes roots. This will create the illusion that the lashes are tighter than they really are.
- The other popular advice is to try out an eyelash curler. Curled eyelashes always appear longer.
- Don't be afraid to apply many layers of mascara to get the thickness that you like. Not my preferred method as it makes the lashes look too clumpy and fake, but it's always a possibility if it is the look that you like.
- Apply an eyelash primer before using a mascara. The primer conditions and lengthens the lashes.
|Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume|
Mascara - the mascara I used together with the fibers
- Try out eyelash extensions. They may be used to enhance the look of your eye. They usually last a few weeks, but there are some dangers associated with using them. The dangers are: allergic reaction, infection, permanent loss of your real eyelashes.
- Do apply mascara on the tips of your lashes only, then use mascara for another few layers on top. I quite like this method and I always use it myself.
- There are natural ways to lengthen your eyelashes by using vitamins, oils, vaseline and other stuff.
I recommend: use Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes
|Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes|
If you keep on reading you will see how to use the fiber lashes to achieve longer eyelashes with mascara without using falsies and getting your lashes looking clumpy.
What are Younique 3D Fiber Lashes?
The product is sold for US$29 or CA$35. The company is set to expand to the UK within the next couple of months.
How to use the product?
|Younique 3D Fiber Lashes. Left picture: Natural Fibers. Right picture:|
- It is totally a revolution as far as I am concerned.
- I don't like glueing things onto my eyes, so if I want to create a dramatic glamorous look Younique 3D Fiber Lashes seem to be a perfect alternative to false lashes for me.
- Do use the fibers if you want to look totally natural without any clumping of mascara.
- I love the product. Do have a look at the before and after pictures to see why.
- Don't be put off if it takes a little bit of practice to get the right amount of fibers on your lashes. Once you get it right and once you know how to use this product, you will never skip this step in your make-up routine.
Have a happy long and thick eyelashes day!
YouTube DEMO video