|My 5 minute makeup look|
Looking good in such a short period of time can be a little bit of a challenge, but let's get started and see how it goes.
Here is my little tutorial and the five steps that I used to get the look:
- Firstly, I applied some liquid foundation with my fingertips. I didn't use any concealer.
- Secondly, I used some bronzing pearls on my cheeks and then spread them to my whole face and neck.
|Sonya #149 Moonlight eyeshadow|
- Champagne colour eyeshadow was used to achieve this simple and all natural makeup look. I often use this eyeshadow when I want to look subtle yet beautiful. I didn't use any brush for applying the eyeshadow, I used my fingers instead.
- Black eye pencil and mascara were used on my eyes.
- I don't wear a lipstick every day, so I only applied a lip balm to give some shine to my lips.
|Avon Glow bronzing pearls|
Products and brands that I used to achieve my natural look:
- Seventeen natural velvet foundation
- Avon Glow bronzing pearls (costs approximately £8 to buy online)
- Kryolan black eye pencil (approximately £5 online)
- Sonya #149 Moonlight eyeshadow (costs approximately £7 to buy online)
|From left to right: Essence black mascara,|
Sonya #149 Moonlight eyeshadow,
Seventeen natural velvet foundation,
Avon Glow bronzing pearls,
Avon care protecting lip balm,
Kryolan black eye pencil
- Essence black mascara for volume (approximately £3 online)
- Avon care protecting lip balm (approximately £2 online)
It is a very simple look, but it works great if you want to look natural and you only have 5 minutes left before you have to leave your house. Good luck in trying this out for yourself!
Do you prefer subtle and natural make-up look or you like going wild with make-up? How does your mood affect your looks and efforts?
This wonderful make-up tutorial together with all the pictures was kindly provided to me by Demi Mist from www.beautyandthemist.com. Please make sure to check out her blog as well. She has a lot of various beauty related tips and information such as reviews of various clothes shops, beauty products and brands as well as more make-up tutorials and even some funny suff.